From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MacKenzie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mackenzie, MacKenzie, or McKenzie may refer to:
- Mackenzie (given name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Mackenzie (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Clan Mackenzie, a Scottish clan
- Ranald S. Mackenzie; US General during the Great Sioux war of 1876
- MacKenzie McHale from The Newsroom (U.S. TV series)
- Barry McKenzie, an early creation of Barry Humphries
- Bob and Doug McKenzie from Second City Television
- Cindy "Mac" Mackenzie from Veronica Mars
- James and Nell Mackenzie from the Canadian novel The Incredible Journey, and the 1963 film
- Robert MacKenzie, from Andrea Newman's book and TV drama MacKenzie
- Lt. Col. Sarah MacKenzie, USMC, from JAG
- Mackenzie Allen from Commander in Chief (TV series)
- Mackenzie Browning from The Young and the Restless
- Mackenzie Calhoun from the Star Trek: New Frontier series
- Mackenzie "Mack" Hartford, the Operation Overdrive Red Ranger
- Charlotte Mackenzie from Locket Of Dreams and The River Charm
Mackenzie Hollister (Dork Diary's)
- "Sgt. MacKenzie", a lament written by Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
- A 'Father McKenzie' features in the well-known Beatles' song "Eleanor Rigby"
Cities, towns and roads
- Mackenzie, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane
- Mackenzie, Queensland (Central Highlands), a locality in the Central Highlands Region
- Mackenzie River, longest river in Canada
- Mackenzie Mountains, mountain range in northern Canada
- Mackenzie, British Columbia, near Williston Lake in east central British Columbia
- Mackenzie, Ontario, on Thunder Bay in west central Ontario
- Mackenzie County, a specialized municipality in northwestern Alberta
- The Mackenzie Highway in Alberta
- McKenzie Lake, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- McKenzie Towne, Calgary, neighbourhood in Calgary, Alberta
- MacKenzie Avenue, New Richmond, Quebec, Bonaventure Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- Mackenzie Road, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Quebec, Laurentides, administrative region Laurentides.
- Mackenzie Road, Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, Quebec, Papineau Regional County Municipality, Ottawa.
- Fall MacKenzie, Ruisseau-des-Mineurs, Quebec (Creek of Minors) (Unorganized Territory), La Matapédia Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Bas-Saint-Laurent.
- Havre Mackenzie Côte-Nord-du-Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent (Municipality), Le Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent Regional County Municipality, administrative region of North Shore.
- Lake MacKenzie, Lac-au-Brochet, Quebec (Unorganized Territory), La Haute-Côte-Nord Regional County Municipality, Administrative Region of North Shore.
- Lake Mackenzie, Notre-Dame-de-Pontmain, Quebec (Municipality), Antoine-Labelle Regional County Municipality, administrative region Laurentides.
- Lake Mackenzie, a toponym changed to "Lake Charette", Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, Quebec (Municipality), Papineau Regional County Municipality, Outaouais.
- Place MacKenzie, Laval.
- Point MacKenzie, Le Golfe-du-Saint-Laurent Regional County Municipality, administrative region of North Shore.
- Bridge MacKenzie, Richmond, Quebec, Le Val-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Estrie (Eastern Townships).
- Street MacKenzie, Laval.
- Mackenzie Street, Montreal.
- Mackenzie Street, Boucherville(City), Longueuil, Montérégie.
- Mackenzie Street, Mirabel, Quebec, administrative region of Laurentides.
- MacKenzie Creek, New Richmond, Quebec, Bonaventure Regional County Municipality, Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- MacKenzie Creek, Rivière-Bonaventure, Quebec (Unorganized Territory), Bonaventure Regional County Municipality, Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- MacKenzie Creek, Ruisseau-des-Mineurs, Quebec (Creek of Minors) (Unorganized Territory), La Matapedia Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Bas-Saint-Laurent.
- Street Alexander Mackenzie, a name replaced by "Albert-Seers", Châteauguay, MRC Roussillon Regional County Municipality, Montérégie.
- Fort Mackenzie (Locality), Rivière-Koksoak, Quebec (Unorganized Territory), Kativik Regional Government, administrative region of Northern Quebec.
- Frederick Mackenzie, sector (LaSalle), Montreal.
- Jardins Mackenzie King Estate (Residential domain), Outaouais, Outaouais.
- House Mackenzie Brydges (Heritage asset), Montreal.
- Mackenzie King Cave (Cave), Chelsea, Quebec (Municipality), Les Collines-de-l'Outaouais Regional County Municipality, Ottawa.
- Mackenzie King Park, Montreal.
- Street Mackenzie King, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec (City), Le Haut-Richelieu Regional County Municipality, Montérégie.
- Beach-MacKenzie (Resort), Racine, Quebec, Le Val-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Estrie (Eastern Townships).
- Rare Forest Portage Mackenzie (exceptional forest ecosystem), James Bay Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Nord-du-Québec (Northern Quebec).
- Dam Walter MacKenzie, Scotstown, Quebec, Le Haut-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, Estrie (Eastern Townships).
- Walter MacKenzie Park, Scotstown, Quebec, Le Haut-Saint-François Regional County Municipality, administrative region of Estrie (Eastern Townships).
- Mackenzie, former Federal constituency, then the Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories.
- Diocese of Mackenzie-Fort Smith in Northwest Territories.
- United States
- Mackenzie, Missouri, suburb of St. Louis
- McKenzie, Alabama
- McKenzie, Maryland
- McKenzie, North Dakota, an unincorporated community in Burleigh County
- McKenzie, Tennessee
- McKenzie County, North Dakota
- Point MacKenzie, Alaska, a census-designated place in Matanuska-Susitna Borough
- Mackenzie, Guyana, township of Linden, Guyana
Bodies of water
- MacKenzie Bay, Antarctica
- Mackenzie Bay (Yukon), Northwest Territories/Yukon, Canada (in Beaufort Sea)
- Mackenzie River, Northwest Territories, Canada (longest river in Canada)
- Mackenzie River (New Zealand), in the South Island of New Zealand
- Mackenzie River (Queensland), east central Queensland, Australia (flows through Comet, Queensland)
- McKenzie River, Oregon, United States
Bodies of land
- Mackenzie Basin, central South Island of New Zealand
- Mackenzie Island (Eilean Mhic Coinnich), Scotland
- Mackenzie Island (Western Australia)
- Mackenzie King Island, Queen Elizabeth Islands, Northwest Territories/Nunavut, Canada (named for the Mackenzie King families of William Lyon Mackenzie King)
- Mackenzie Mountains, southeast Northwest Territories, Canada
- Mackenzie Peninsula, South Orkney Islands
- Mackenzie Trough, Beaufort Sea
- District of Mackenzie, former Canadian administrative district
- Mackenzie District, political district, South Island of New Zealand
- Mackenzie (electoral district), former Canadian federal electoral district in Saskatchewan
- Mackenzie Valley Pipeline Inquiry, oil pipeline impact inquiry committee
- Powell River-Sunshine Coast, Canadian provincial electoral district in British Columbia, called "Mackenzie" from 1924-1991
- United States
- McKenzie College (Tennessee), a defunct college in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- McKenzie College (Texas), a defunct college in Clarksville, Texas
- McTyeire College, formerly McKenzie College, a defunct college in McKenzie, Tennessee
- Mackenzie High School (Michigan), a defunct secondary school in Detroit, Michigan
- McKenzie High School, a public secondary school in Finn Rock, Oregon
- Mackenzie High School (Guyana), a secondary school in Linden, Guyana
- McKenzie College (Nova Scotia), a vocational college in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, a private university in São Paulo, Brazil
- William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute, a public secondary school in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Bishop Mackenzie International School, a private international school in Lilongwe, Malawi
- Ships of U.S. Navy named USS MacKenzie
- Associação Atlética Mackenzie College, a defunct Brazilian association football club
- Mackenzie Esporte Clube, a recreational, cultural and sports club from Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
- McKenzie & Co, a 1995 video game
- McKenzie (clothing), a British clothing brand
- McKenzie method, a type of physical therapy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mackenzie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.