Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference
The Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference, also known as the Midwest Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference is a biennial United States Republican Party political conference held on Mackinac Island, Michigan.
The conference was first founded in 1953.
- 2017: September 22-24, 2017 - "Together We Rise"
- 2015: September 18–20, 2015 – "Michigan: Foundation For the Future"
- 2013: September 20–22, 2013 - 30th event
- 2011: September 23–25, 2011
- 2009: September 25–27, 2009
- 2007: September 21–23, 2007 – "Relying on our Roots"
- 2005: September 23–25, 2005 – "Make Every Day Count"
- 2003: September 18–21, 2003
- 2001: September 21–23, 2001
- 1999: September 17–19, 1999
- 2015 (attended): Jeb Bush, Senator Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Governor John Kasich, Senator Rand Paul, Governor Rick Snyder
- 2015 (invited): Jeb Bush, Senator Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Governor Scott Walker, Governor John Kasich, Senator Rand Paul, Governor Rick Snyder
- 2013 (attended): Karl Rove, Senator Rand Paul, Governor Scott Walker, Governor Bobby Jindal, Reince Priebus, Senator John Thune
- 2013 (invited): Congressman Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, Congressman Sean Duffy, Senator Marco Rubio, Governor Jeb Bush, Senator Rand Paul, Governor Scott Walker, Mayor Mia Love, Speaker John Boehner
- 2011: Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Nikki Haley, Susana Martinez, Reince Priebus, Rick Snyder, Thaddeus McCotter 
- 2009: Mitt Romney, Tim Pawlenty, Ari Fleischer, Congressman Eric Cantor, Governor John Engler
- 2007: Duncan Hunter, Rudy Giuliani, Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul, Sam Brownback, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Fred Thompson, John McCain
- 2005: Sam Brownback, Mitt Romney
- 2003: Lynne Cheney, Ken Mehlman 
- 1999: Gary Bauer, Alan Keys, Steve Forbes, Vern Ehlers 
- 1997: Newt Gingrich, John Kasich, Spencer Abraham, Jim Nicholson 
- 1995: Bob Dole, Newt Gingrich, Phil Gramm 
- 1987: Pat Robertson, Bob Dole 
- 1985: Bob Dole, Jack Kemp, James Baker 
- Ludington Daily News - Sep 22, 2003
- Toledo Blade - Sep 20, 1997
- The Michigan Daily - Sep 25, 1995
- Los Angeles Times - Sep 20, 1987
- The Lewiston Daily Sun - Sep 25, 1985
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|