Macky 2 in the music video We Don't Care
October 10, 1984
Cheelo Hantiinga Kaira (m. 2015)
|Relatives||Chef 187 (brother)|
Mulaza Kaira (born 10 October 1984), also known by the stage names of Macky II, Macky 2, MK, Dj Bugar, and Flava Boy, is a Zambian hip hop musician, singer, and producer. He is known for participating in the ninth season of Big Brother Africa, where he placed third in the competition. Kaira is from Chingola in Zambia and runs the Macky 2 Hope Foundation, which supports orphans and vulnerable children. His younger brother Kondwani Kaira is also a musician and the two have shared the stage multiple times.
Kaira began showing an interest in music in his childhood after attending the Catholic Church in Ndola. In 2011 Kaira left home to travel to Lusaka, where he released his album Ndimupondo under the Digital X label with Alfa Entertainment and J-Kayo. Two songs from the album, I am The President and Number 1 Fan, received radio play and were positively received by the listening community. Between 2009-2010 he became involved in a feud with Lusaka rapper Slap Dee which increased his popularity in the city. One noticable song was the diss track "I'm Zed Hip Hop" which featured Chef 187. He later received the Zambia Music Award for Album of The Year in 2013 for his album Legendary. In 2014  Kaira was nominated in the Zambia Music Awards, in the categories of Best Mainstream Artist, Best Hip Hop/Rap Album and Best Collaboration.
Kaira was a contestant during the ninth season of Big Brother Africa, during which time some viewers stated that he was "too quiet". He survived in the house for the full length of the show received a substantial amount of support from his fans and Zambians at large. He stayed in the house until the ninth and final week, when he was eliminated in third place. After competing in the house, D'banj of DB Records wanted to sign him but declined due to the conditions of the contract. One issue with the contract was that it required him to vacate to Nigeria and release his first single on Valentine's Day in 2016.
- Ghetto President (2018)
- Legendary (2012)
- Too Much Influence (2012)
- Zero to Hero (2013) 
- Feeling Feeling - 2012 
- Nangu Banchinge - 2012
- Mukulu - 2012
- Without You - 2012
- Too Much Influence - 2012
- Ngani Gelo Wandi - 2012
- Pamaka - 2012
- Why - 2012
- Land Lord - 2012
- 2011 Radio 4 song of the year Born n Bred Awards- Mami (niuze)
- 2013 Album of the year Zambian Music Awards – Legendary
- 2015 Song of the year Zambia Music Awards Mama Rebecca
- 2016 Collabo of the year ZambiaMusic.Net Awards Lolo Lolo
Mulaza Kaira is married to Cheelo. He is the older brother of Zed Hip Hop rapper Chef 187.
- "Macky 2 Plants The "KISS"". Peter Adamu. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- Phiri, Julius. "Zambia: Macky 2 Show in Near Confusion". AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- Sitenge, Abigail. "Macky 2 explains Hummer purchase". Post Zambia. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky2 Official Profile". TVSA. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- Sitenge, Abigail; Kashweka, Felix. "News of Sata's death 'breaks' Macky 2". Post Zambia. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Zambia: Macky 2, Chef 187 Face Off". AllAfrica.com. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky 2: From 'legendary' singer to Big Brother Hotshot contender". Zambia Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "2013 Award Winners". Zambian Music Awards. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "ZAMBIA MUSIC AWARDS – NOMINEES LIST 2012". Lusaka Voice. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky 2 brags about his Born and Bred awards". Zibani Zambia.
- "Zambia Music Awards 2014". Socialumiere.
- "Artist of the week : Macky 2". Lusaka Times. Retrieved 25 March 2016.
- "Petersen comes to Macky II's defence". Zambia Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky 2 Comes Out Third In BBA Hotshots". Denriosa. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- "Macky II to get back to work". Lusaka Voice. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky 2 unveils cover of new album". Lusaka Times. Retrieved 22 February 2015.
- "Macky 2: Zero to Hero". Tio Zambia.
- "Feeling Feeling – Macky 2 Ft. Flavaboy (Official Video)". Lusaka Voice.