Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Kirsten Severing|
|ISSN||‹See Tfm›1616-5187 (print)
‹See Tfm›1616-5195 (web)
Macromolecular Bioscience is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering polymer science. It publishes Reviews, Feature Articles, Communications, and Full Papers at the intersection of polymer and materials sciences with life science and medicine. The editorial office is in Weinheim, Germany. Its 2013 ISI impact factor is 3.650.
Abstracting and indexing
- BIOSIS Previews
- Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Abstracts
- Ceramic Abstracts
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Engineered Materials Abstracts
- International Aerospace Abstracts & Database
- Polymer Library
- Journal Citation Reports, 2014
|This article about a biochemistry journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.