Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up macron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macron may refer to:
- Macron (diacritic), a straight bar placed over a letter
- Macron below, a macron placed below a letter
- Overline, a typographical feature of a horizontal line
- Emmanuel Macron (born 1977), President of France since 2017
- Brigitte Macron (born 1953), French teacher, wife of Emmanuel Macron
- Jean-Michel Macron (born 1950), French professor of neurology, father of Emmanuel Macron
- Ptolemy Macron (fl. 2nd century BCE), Seleucid general and governor
- Macron (sportswear), an Italian sportswear manufacturer
- University of Bolton Stadium, formerly Macron Stadium, home to the Bolton Wanderers F.C.
- GoShogun, an anime series also known as Macron 1
- All pages with a title containing Macron
- Underscore (disambiguation)
- Macro (disambiguation)
- Makron (disambiguation)
- Marcon (disambiguation)
- Micron (disambiguation)
- Macaron, a type of meringue-based sweet confection
- Macaroon, a type of cake
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.