Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up macs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macs or MACS may refer to:
- a Mac computer, a nickname for the Macintosh brand
- "macs" (short story), a short story by Terry Bisson
- Mac's Convenience Stores, a chain of stores in Canada
- Magnetic-activated cell sorting
- Metropolitan Area Commuter System, a bus system in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study
- MACS (software), Model-based Analysis of ChIP-Seq, software for finding peaks in ChIP-Seq data used in computational biology
- Minimal Access Cranial Suspension, a form of facial surgery or rhytidectomy used to reduce wrinkles and lift sagging facial tissue
- Magellanic Catalogue of Stars, a catalogue of positions for stars covering large areas around the Large and Small Magellanic Cloud
- Mountain Ash Comprehensive School, a comprehensive school that is situated in Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
- MAssive Cluster Survey (MACS) an ongoing project aimed at the compilation and characterization of a sample of very X-ray luminous (and thus, by inference, massive), distant clusters of galaxies. Current sample comprises 124 spectroscopically confirmed clusters at 0.3 < z < 0.7. Candidates were selected from the ROSAT All-Sky Survey data
- Manual Ability Classification System for manual dexterity in cerebral palsy.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.