Macy may refer to:
- Macy, Indiana, United States, a town
- Macy, Nebraska, United States, a census-designated place
- Macy Glacier, West Antarctica
- Macy's, American department store chain
- Macy conferences, meetings of scholars from various disciplines to set the foundations for a general science of the workings of the human mind
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.