San Diego, California
|Headquarters||San Diego, California|
|Products||Help authoring tool|
MadCap Software is an American computer software firm headquartered in La Jolla, California that creates help authoring tools. Several principal managers, software engineers, and support personnel were recruited from rival firms, such as Adobe Systems and Macromedia, to found MadCap Software. MadCap's authoring tools are all based on xHTML.
- MadCap Flare, a content authoring tool that generates output in various formats, including HTML5, DotNet Help, Microsoft Compiled HTML Help, Microsoft Word, PDF, XPS, and WebHelp
- MadCap Doc-To-Help, an authoring and publishing tool for users who want to create an manage content in a familiar Micosoft® Word environment.
- MadCap Analyzer, project analysis tool to find and fix errors, remove duplicate content
- MadCap Capture, a screen capture tool
- MadCap Contributor, content review for subject matter experts, managers
- MadCap Lingo, a CAT tool used with Flare, Word, PowerPoint
- MadCap Mimic, a tool for recording tutorials and software simulations
- MadCap Pulse, analytic and social collaboration tool
- "MadCap Software About Us". MadCap Software. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- Hall, Mark (January 8, 2007), "Authoring tools tussle will get rowdier later this year", Computerworld, 41 (2): 10
|This United States software corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|