From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mad Jack may refer to:
- Mad Jack Hall (1672–1716), Jacobite leader
- John "Mad Jack" Byron (1756–1791), English captain, father of Lord Byron
- John Percival (1779-1862), US Navy Captain during the Quasi-War with France, the War of 1812, the campaign against West Indies pirates, and the Mexican-American War
- Lt. Col. Jack Churchill (1906–1996), a British World War II soldier who fought armed with a longbow, arrows and a claymore
- John Mytton (1796–1834), Regency rake huntsman & gambler
- Siegfried Sassoon (1886–1967), World War I soldier and poet
- Charles Howard, 20th Earl of Suffolk (1906–1941), World War II bomb disposal expert
- Jack O'Lantern (Marvel Comics)
- Mad Jack the Pirate, a 1990s cartoon
- Mad Jack, in the video game Donkey Kong 64
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mad Jack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.