Mad Max (band)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mad Max (band) in 2009
|Genres||Hard rock, heavy metal|
|Years active||1982–1989, 1999–present|
Mad Max is a hard rock band from Münster, Germany. In 1988, the band consisted of Michael Voss (vocals), Jürgen Breforth (guitars), Roland Bergmann and Axel Kruse (drums). Mad Max's self-titled release was in 1982. They faded away in 1989. Voss and Breforth reunited and put out a comeback album in 1999. At the beginning of 2015 bass player Roland Bergmann left Mad Max and since then, the band no longer has its original line-up.
- Mad Max (1982), Massacre
- Rollin' Thunder (1984), Metal Mind Productions
- Stormchild (1985), Axe Killer
- Night of Passion (1987), Metal Mind Productions
- Never Say Never (1999)
- Night of White Rock (2006), AOR Heaven
- In White EP (2006), AOR Heaven
- White Sands (2007), AOR Heaven
- Here We Are (2008), A-minor
- Welcome America (2010), A-minor
- Another Night of Passion (2012), SPV
- Interceptor (2013), SPV
- 35 (2018), SPV
- Rivadavia, Eduardo "Mad Max Biography", AllMusic, retrieved 29 March 2010
- Westfälische Nachrichten. "Heavy-Metal-Urgesteine Mad Max" [Heavy metal veterans Mad Max]. Westfälische Nachrichten (in German). Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "The MAD MAX Official Website". The MAD MAX Official Website. Archived from the original on 29 January 2015. Retrieved 9 August 2015.
- Laios 'Lookas' Basileios. "Metal Express Radio". metalexpressradio.com. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mad Max.|