Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill
(21 March 2007)
|Mainly Australia and North Island of New Zealand|
|Products||Tacos, burritos, and other Tex-Mex cuisine-related fast food|
Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill is an Australian chain of fast-food restaurants based in Sydney, Australia that purveys Mexican cuisine, while the Mad Group own the master franchise for the restaurant in New Zealand.
As of November 2017, 60 locations are in operation.
- Butterworth, Monique (13 November 2007). "Mexican wave". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Archived from the original on 23 November 2015.
- "Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill". lifestylefood.com.au. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- McLean, Asha (2017-08-08). "Fast food chain Mad Mex ready to serve up insights from machine learning". ZDNet. Retrieved 2017-12-27.
- "Mad's crowdfunding push aims to raise up to $1.5m for growth spurt". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Mad Mex Fresh Mexican Grill". franchisebusiness.com.au. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Mad Mex Australia - Fresh Mexican Grill". Mad Mex. Retrieved 27 December 2017.