Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up madam or madame in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Madam is a respectful title for a woman (often "Ma'am" or "Madame").
Madam may also refer to:
- Madam (prostitution), a term for a woman who is engaged in the business of procuring prostitutes, usually the manager of a brothel
- MADAM-6, a psychoactive drug
Clothing and Fashion
- Madam (fashion), a Japanese fashion style
- Madame (clothing), an Indian clothing company
- Madame (magazine), a German fashion magazine
- Madam (band), an English rock band
- Madame, puppet made famous by entertainer Wayland Flowers
- Madame's Place, a 1982 sitcom starring Madame
- Madame (2017 film), a French comedy-drama film
- Madam (1994 film), a Telugu comedy film
- Madame (1961 film), a Spanish-Italian-French film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.