Madame (2017 film)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Amanda Sthers|
|Written by||Amanda Sthers|
Rossy de Palma
|Music by||Matthieu Gonet|
|Edited by||Nicolas Chaudeurge|
|Box office||$4.9 million|
Madame is a 2017 French comedy-drama film directed by Amanda Sthers.
Anne and Bob, an American couple living in Paris, organize a dinner party and invite twelve friends. Bob's son arrives by surprise and the total number of guests is now 13. The superstitious Anne asks her maid, Maria, to pretend to be a rich Spanish friend and join the table. Maria meets David, a British aristocrat. They both like each other and continue their relationship.
- Harvey Keitel as Bob Fredericks
- Toni Collette as Anne Fredericks
- Rossy de Palma as Maria
- Michael Smiley as David Morgan
- Brendan Patricks as Toby
- Sonia Rolland
- Stanislas Merhar as Antoine Bernard
- Sue Cann as Mandy
- Tom Hughes as Steven Fredericks
- Joséphine de La Baume as Fanny
- Ginnie Watson as Jane Millerton
- Tim Fellingham as Michael
- Violaine Gillibert as Hélène Bernard
- Alex Vizorek as Jacques
- Ariane Seguillon as Josiane
- Salomé Partouche as Gabriella
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 39% based on 28 reviews, and an average rating of 5.5/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 40 out of 100, based on 4 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".
- JP. "Madame". JP's Box Office. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Madame". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- Goodfellow, Melanie (20 July 2016). "Harvey Keitel, Toni Collette join Parisian comedy 'Madame'". Screen Daily. Screen International. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- vincy (24 July 2016). "Amanda Sthers tourne "Madame" avec un casting international". Les Actualités. Ecran Noir. Retrieved 24 July 2016.
- "Madame (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 16 July 2018.
- "Madame Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2010s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|