Made in China (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Made in China (film))
Made in China is the mark affixed to products manufactured in the People's Republic of China.
Made in China may also refer to:
- Made in China (2009 film), an American comedy film
- Made in China (2015 film), a South Korean film directed by Dong-hoo Kim
- Chandni Chowk to China, a 2009 Indian film originally titled Made in China
- Made in China (album), a 2005 album by Juliana Hatfield
- Made in Taiwan, the mark affixed to products manufactured in the island of Taiwan controlled by the Republic of China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Made in China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.