Made in USA (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Made in USA or Made in the USA may also refer to:
- Made in U.S.A. (1966 film), a French film directed by Jean-Luc Godard
- Made in U.S.A. (1987 film), an American film starring Adrian Pasdar and Chris Penn
- Made in USA (2004 film) or Nothing but Life, a bilingual English and Malayalam film by Rajiv Anchal
- Madeinusa, a 2005 film by Claudia Llosa
- Made in U.S.A. (The Beach Boys album), 1986
- Made in USA (Pizzicato Five album), 1994
- Made in USA (Sonic Youth album), a soundtrack album from the 1987 film, released in 1995
- Made in USA (Ahat album), 2004
- "Made in the USA" (song), a 2013 single by Demi Lovato
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Made in USA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.