|World Curling Championships|
|European Curling Championships|
|World Junior Curling Championships|
Madeleine Dupont (born 26 May 1987 in Glostrup, Denmark) is a Danish curler from Hvidovre. She won the Frances Brodie Award in 2004. She currently skips her own team with team mates Denise Dupont (Madeleine's sister), Christine Svensen and Lina Knudsen. The team won gold in the big world cup tournament in Yichun, China in December 2011.
Dupont has skipped the Danish team to two World Championships events, finishing 8th at the 2004 Ford World Curling Championship and 10th at the 2005 World Women's Curling Championship. She won a gold medal at the World Junior "B" Curling Championships in 2004, and a silver medal in 2002 at the European Curling championships as an alternate for Dorthe Holm's team. She also skipped the Danish team at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang.
Dupont won a bronze medal at the 2007 World Junior Curling Championships, and a silver medal at the 2007 World Women's Curling Championship.
Dupont was featured topless in a calendar to promote curling. About the picture, she stated, "If a picture of me can get more people to watch curling on TV, that's a good thing."
- 2007 Aomori World Championships
- 2009 Gangneung World Championships
- 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games
- Denise Dupont, Third
- Angelina Jensen, Skip
- Camilla Jensen, Lead
- Ane Hansen, Alternate
- Madeleine Dupont on the World Curling Federation database
- Madeleine Dupont on the World Curling Tour database
- Madeleine Dupont on the CurlingZone database
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Madeleine Dupont". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- TeamDupont profile
- 2010 Olympics profile
|This biographical article relating to curling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Danish sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|