Jump to navigation Jump to search
Madeley may refer to:
- Madeley, Shropshire, a town, now part of the new town of Telford
- Madeley, Staffordshire, near Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Madeley, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Australia
- Madeley (surname)
- Madeley Wood Company, company
- Madeley Old Manor, medieval manor
- Madeley Old Hall, historic building
- SMC Hickton Madeley Architects, company
- Madeley High School
- Madeley railway station (disambiguation), for all stations named Madeley
- Madely (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madeley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.