From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mademoiselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mademoiselle (abbreviated as Mlle or Mlle) may refer to:
- Mademoiselle (title), the French-language equivalent of "miss" (ma = "my" + demoiselle = "little lady" or "my girl"; French pronunciation: [madmwaˈzɛl])
- "Mademoiselle Juliette", a 2007 song by French singer Alizée
- Mademoiselle (magazine), published until November 2001
- The Mademoiselle, a character in the Revelation Space series
- "Mademoiselle", a song by the band Styx
- Any of several films:
- Mlle (TV channel), the former name of Canadian French channel MOI&cie
- Demoiselle (disambiguation)
- Fräulein ("little woman"), an older but similar German term, now often considered to be derogatory, especially when applied to adults.
- All pages with titles containing Mademoiselle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mademoiselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.