Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mademoiselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mademoiselle (abbreviated as Mlle or Mlle) may refer to:
- Mademoiselle (title), the French-language equivalent of "miss" (ma = "my" + demoiselle = "little lady" or "my girl"; French pronunciation: [madmwaˈzɛl])
- Mademoiselle (magazine), published until November 2001
- The Mademoiselle, a character in the Revelation Space series
- Any of several films:
- Mlle (TV channel), the former name of Canadian French channel MOI&cie
- "Mademoiselle Juliette", a 2007 song by French singer Alizée
- "Mademoiselle", a song by the band Styx
- "Mademoiselle", an album by The Underground Youth
- Demoiselle (disambiguation)
- Damsel (disambiguation)
- Fräulein ("little woman"), an older but similar German term, now often considered to be derogatory, especially when applied to adults.
- All pages with titles containing Mademoiselle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mademoiselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.