(Redirected from Mademoiselle (disambiguation))
|Look up mademoiselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mademoiselle (abbreviated as Mlle or Mlle) may refer to:
- Mademoiselle (title), the French-language equivalent of "miss" (ma = "my" + demoiselle = "little lady" or "my girl"; French pronunciation: [madmwaˈzɛl])
- Mademoiselle (magazine), published until November 2001
- The Mademoiselle, a character in the Revelation Space series
- Any of several films:
- Mlle (TV channel), the former name of Canadian French channel MOI&cie
- "Mademoiselle Juliette", a 2007 song by French singer Alizée
- "Mademoiselle", a song by the band Styx
- "Mademoiselle", an album by The Underground Youth
- Demoiselle (disambiguation)
- Damsel (disambiguation)
- Fräulein ("little woman"), an older but similar German term, now often considered to be derogatory, especially when applied to adults.
- All pages with a title containing Mademoiselle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mademoiselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.