Madhu Goud Yaskhi
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Madhu Goud Yaski|
15 December 1960 |
|As of 26 September, 2006
Madhu Goud Yaskhi (born 15 December 1960) was a member of the 14th Lok Sabha and 15th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the Nizamabad constituency of Telangana and is a member of the Indian National Congress (INC) political party.
He is a strong supporter for the formation of a new state in southern India, Telangana, for which the people are fighting to be carved out of the existing state of Andhra Pradesh and has popular support from the people of Telangana.
Madhu Yaskhi was born on 15 December 1960 to Kistaiah Goud and Sulochana. He is the second among six sisters and three brothers. He was adopted by his father's younger brother Pochaiah Goud and Anasuya.
Madhu Yaskhi was a New York City attorney. He established International Legal and Trade Consultants. This organization provides legal assistance to people of Indian origin. Moved by the plight of farmers committing suicides due to crop failures and high debts, he left USA and returned to India. He has a law firm in New York and Atlanta, still actively working through remote operations and few visits every few months
- Elected as Member of Parliament to 14th Lok Sabha in 2004
- Active Member, House Committee on Subordinate Legislation from 2004
- Active Member, Committee on External & NRI Affairs from 2004
- Active Member, Consultative Committee on Civil Aviation from 2004
- Active Member, Consultative Committee on Defence (Permanent Invitee) from 2004
- Active Member, Committee on Estimates from 2004
- Acting as All India Congress Committee(A.I.C.C) secretary from 2007
- Also Active Member of Indian Council for World Affairs and Bureau of Indian Standards (ISI)
- Elected as Member of Parliament to 15th Lok Sabha in 2009
- Lost seat in 2014 to TRS.
Social service and charity
He founded Madhu Yaskhi Foundation in 2003 and donates a portion of his income to the foundation to provide financial assistance to the poor farmers and educate their children up to 12th standard and also to provide health care facilities with the assistance of his wife Dr. Shuchee Yaskhi.
- He was named NRI of the Year 2005 by NRIInternet.com.
Ganga Reddy Gaddam
|Member of Parliament from Nizamabad
2004 – 2014