From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Madi may refer to:
- Madi, Chitwan, a municipality in Chitwan District in Nepal
- Madi, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Madi River, a tributary of the Gandaki River, Nepal
- Madi Khola, a tributary of the West Rapti River, Nepal
- Madi (canal), old canals in Isfahan, diverted from the Zayande River
- Madi people of South Sudan and Uganda
- Madi language (disambiguation)
- MADI, a digital audio interface
- Madí, an international abstract art movement, begun in Argentina ("Movimiento Abstracción Dimensión Invención")
- Madi, the central character in Gardening for Kids with Madi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.