|Full name||Madison Robinson (née Browne)|
|Born||5 January 1988|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position(s): WA, C|
|2008, 2011-16||Melbourne Vixens||6|
|2009-10||West Coast Fever||26|
|2008-2009||Australian U21 netball team|
|Last updated: 2009-03-12|
Madison Robinson played for South Barwon Football and Netball Club when she was younger. Her sister Kelsey Browne also played in A grade for South Barwon and now plays for the Sunshine Coast Lightning in the Suncorp Super Netball league.
Robinson made her domestic league debut in the Commonwealth Bank Trophy in 2006, playing with the Melbourne Kestrels, before being signed by the Melbourne Vixens in 2008 to play in the ANZ Championship. She transferred to the West Coast Fever ahead of the 2009 season before rejoining the Vixens in 2011. In 2014 Robinson helped the Melbourne Vixens claim their second ANZ Championship title after they defeated the Queensland Firebirds in the Grand Final. She was named captain of the Vixens in 2016.
Robinson was included in the Australian national squad in 2007 after the World Championships in November. In 2010, Robinson was selected to be part of the Diamonds squad during the England tour, replacing Lauren Nourse due to commitments. In one of the matches, Robinson was awarded player of the match. Robinson was also part of the 15 player squad, but didn't make the final 12 player squad. Despite being the shortest player on the squad at 168 cm, Robinson is one of the fastest players in the squad as vice-captain. Later that year she was named in the Australian Netball Diamonds to compete in the 2014 Commonwealth Games who went on to win Gold. Robinson re-appeared for Australia in the 2018 Commonwealth Games, where she was part of the team that won the Silver medal. She announced her retirement from international netball in July 2018.
- 2008 Melbourne Vixens profile Archived 2008-07-19 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved on 2008-06-18.
- 2009 West Coast Fever profile Archived 2009-10-15 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved on 2009-03-12.
- "Melbourne Vixens name midcourt Kate Moloney captain for inaugural Super Netball season". ESPN. 9 February 2017.
- "Robinson to captain Magpies in 2018". Collingwood Magpies Netball. 23 August 2017.
- Green, Bradley (2008-03-06). "Sharelle McMahon talks up Madison Browne's netball future". Geelong Advertiser. Retrieved 2008-06-18.
- "Robinson joins Geitz in netball retirement". SBS News. 10 July 2018.