Madison Township, Carroll County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Madison Township in Carroll County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||20.87 sq mi (54.1 km2)|
|• Land||20.87 sq mi (54.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||692 ft (211 m)|
|• Density||20.8/sq mi (8.0/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453588|
Madison Township was organized in 1837.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 20.87 square miles (54.1 km2), all land.
- Deer Creek (north)
- Democrat (east)
- Monroe (east)
- Clay (south)
- Washington Township, Tippecanoe County (west)
The township contains one cemetery, Zion.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Odell, John Curtis (1916). History of Carroll County, Indiana: Its People, Industries and Institutions. B.F. Bowen. p. 85.