Madison Township, Pike County, Indiana
Location in Pike County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.07 sq mi (57.2 km2)|
|• Land||21.65 sq mi (56.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.42 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.90%|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Density||17.6/sq mi (6.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453596|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.07 square miles (57.2 km2), of which 21.65 square miles (56.1 km2) (or 98.10%) is land and 0.42 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.90%) is water. The White River defines the township's northern border, as well as the northern border of Pike County.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Blaize, Fowler, Poplar Grove, Stewart, Weathers and Weist.
- Pike County School Corporation
- State House District 64
- State Senate District 48
- "Madison Township, Pike County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Madison Township
||Harrison Township, Knox County|
|Clay Township||Washington Township|