From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up madman or madwoman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A madman is a person who exhibits insanity.
Madman or Mad Man may also refer to:
Film and television
- "Madman" (song), an unfinished 1969 song by John Lennon
- "Mad Man" (song), a song by Haste the Day
- "Mad Man", a song by the Hives from A.K.A. I-D-I-O-T
- "Madman", a song by Leoš Janáček from Frogstomp
- The Mad Man, a novel by Samuel R. Delany
- Madman (Marvel Comics), a Hulk villain
- Madman (Image Comics), a superhero
People with the nickname
- Madman Muntz (1914–1987), an American businessman and television pitchman
- Ray Hedges, a record producer
- Giampaolo Pazzini (born 1984), an Italian footballer nicknamed Il Pazzo ("the Madman")
- Donald II of Scotland, nicknamed Dásachtach ("the Madman")
- Charles XII of Sweden, nicknamed "Madman of the North"
- Madman theory, a foreign policy concept used by U.S. President Richard Nixon
- Mad Men, an American TV show
- Madmen, a DC Comics supervillain group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Madman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.