Madras Veterinary College
The college became affiliated with the University of Madras in 1936 and became the first college to offer the bachelor's degree in Veterinary Medicine in India. In 1989, the first veterinary university in India, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS), was formed, and the college became affiliated with it.
- BVSc & AH
- PG Diploma in Companion Animal Practice
- Veterinary Compounder
MVC Teaching Hospital
The MVC Teaching Hospital is a popular hospital nationwide, with extensive facilities. The animal hospital is equipped with radiology, ultrasonography, doppler ultrasound, echocardiogram, video endoscopy, laparoscopy and small animal surgery. Additionally, the hospital has a haemodialysis facility for small animals and a special rabies ward.
- Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
- Kerala Veterinary College, Mannuthy
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences
- "HISTORY AND OBJECTIVES OF TANUVAS". Tamil Nadu University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- Madras Veterinary College Teaching Hospital website TANUVAS University Website, accessed December 18, 2013.
|This article about a university or college in Tamil Nadu, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|