|Chancellor||Molana Mahmood Madni Desai|
The Madrasah In’aamiyyah Camperdown, is an institute of higher Islamic learning and teaching based in Durban, South Africa. A number of students from the United States, Canada, Belgium, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malaysia, Philippines, Mozambique, Malawi and Zambia are receiving education at the Madrasah.
|Part of a series on|
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
|Centres (markaz) of Tabligh|
The offers the following courses:
- Hifdhul Qur'an (memorizing the Qur'an): Consisting of 3 years. (Depending on the ability of the student the period sometimes varies.)
- I’daadiyah: Introductory phase for Aalim course.
- Imaam / Khatib Training: Consisting of 1–3 years. This is to equip a person to be an Imaam and fulfill basic Islamic requirements of the community, for example, perform Salaat, Jumu’ah, Nikah, etc.
- Qiraat Hafs: (normal reading), Qiraat Sab’a: (7 dialects) and Asharah: (10 dialects).
- Aalim Course: Consisting of 6 years. It is equivalent to BA (Hons).
- Mufti course: Consisting of minimum 2 years.
- Specialty in Hadith: Consisting of 1 year.
Syllabus of the Aalim course
A brief review of the subjects of the Aalim Course is given below:
- First Year: Mainly Learning Arabic.
- Second Year: Continue with learning Arabic, Fiqh, Usool-e-Fiqh and Tarjuma-e-Qur'an
- Third Year: Usool-e-Fiqh, Tarjuma-e-Qur'an, History
- Fourth Year: Fiqh, Usool-e-Fiqh, Tafseer
- Fifth Year: Hadith, Usool-e-Hadith, Fiqh
- Sixth Year: Sihaah-e-Sitta, All Sahih Books
The Madrasah has published many books and articles under the authority of Academy for Islamic Research, Madrasah In’aamiyyah. These include:
- From the Treasures of Arabic Morphology by Maulana Ebrahim Muhammad
- A Disastrous Problem Faced by the Youth by Maulana Abdullah Ismail
- Etiquettes of Marital Relations
- "'Aalim Course @ Madrassah In`aamiyyah, South Africa". www.ummah.com. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- Rassool, G. Hussein (2015-07-16). Islamic Counselling: An Introduction to theory and practice. Routledge. ISBN 9781317441243.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-02-09. Retrieved 2011-01-25.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)