|Date of birth||15 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Aalborg, Denmark|
|Current club information|
|Polish league||Orła Łódź|
King's Lynn Stars
Orła Łódź (POL)
|Danish Junior Champion||1999|
|Elite Shield Winner
Speedway World Cup
Mads Klit Korneliussen (born 15 June 1983) is a Danish international speedway who rode in the British Elite League for Leicester Lions in 2014, having previously spent three seasons with the King's Lynn Stars. He was part of the Danish team that won the 2014 Speedway World Cup.
He made his debut in British speedway in 2003 with Newport Wasps in the Premier League, also doubling-up in the Elite League in 2005 with Swindon Robins. In 2006 he rode full-time in the Elite League with Swindon. His 2007 season was marred by a series of injuries, but he returned to Swindon is 2008 as part of the team that won the Elite Shield. After a season with Peterborough Panthers in 2009 he returned to Swindon in 2010 before moving to King's Lynn Stars in 2011 where he rode for three seasons.
After being left out of the Stars team for 2014 he signed for Leicester Lions. He started the season with his testimonial meeting at King's Lynn marking ten years in British speedway. In 2014 he rode in the Elite Riders Championship as a late replacement for Jason Doyle.
- "Rider Index", speedwaygb.co. Retrieved 10 December 2013
- Bamford, Robert (2008). Methanol Press Speedway Yearbook 2008. Methanol Press. ISBN 978-0-9553103-5-5.
- "King's Lynn Stars sign Mads Korneliussen", BBC, 13 December 2010. Retrieved 23 March 2014
- "Speedway: Mads Korneliussen to make first appearance for Leicester Lions", Leicester Mercury, 15 March 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2014
- "Speedway fans turn out in force for Mads", Lynn News, 19 March 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2014
- "Mads Korneliussen into ELRC replacing Jason Doyle", Sky Sports, 22 March 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2014
- "Danish Delight", speedwaygb.co, 3 August 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2014
|This biographical article related to Danish sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to speedway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|