Mag, MAG or mags may refer to:
- MAG (cryptography), a stream cipher
- MAG Technology Co., a company making computer display devices
- Myelin-associated glycoprotein
- Madang Airport, which has the IATA code MAG
- Magnesium alloy wheels, commonly called "mags"
- Manchester Airports Group, UK
- The Mag, magazine of Newcastle United football supporters
- Men's artistic gymnastics
- Motorcycle Action Group, UK motorcyclists' rights group
- Maricopa Association of Governments, a council of governments in the Phoenix, Arizona, US area
- Mines Advisory Group, on landmine removal
- FN MAG, a machine gun;;
- Mag or Mág, a village in Săliște, i6ruSibiu County, Romania
- Maximum Absorbency Garment, a diaper-like garment worn by "is;
- Metal ::: gas weldingekp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.