From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maga or MAGA may refer to:
- Hubert Maga (1916–2000), politician from Dahomey
- Sakaldwipiya (also Maga Brahmins), a class of Hindu Brahmin priests, and Ayurveda teachers and practitioners
- Blackwood's Magazine (also Maga), a British magazine and miscellany printed between 1817 and 1980
- Krav Maga, an Israeli self-defense system
- Make America Great Again, a campaign slogan used in American politics and tweeted as "#maga"
- Thespesia grandiflora (common name: maga), a tree in the Malvaceae family of the Rosids order
- A taxonomic synonym of the plant genus Thespesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.