|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Neighbourhood / City|
Magarpatta SEZ Towers as seen from Aditi Gardens with Deccan Harvest in the foreground.
Magarpatta (Marathi: मगरपट्टा lit. Land of Magars) is a privately owned Gated community in Hadapsar area of Pune, India. Magarpatta is built over 600 acres of land. It is home to a commercial zone, residential neighbourhoods, a multi specialty hospital, a shopping mall, multiple restaurants, a gymkhana and a large 25 acre park called Aditi Garden. It has eco-friendly development and has green spaces that make up for 30 per cent of the area. Additionally, it is home to two schools: Magarpatta City Public School and Vibgyor School.
Magarpatta City comes under pincode 411028.
Magarpatta was originally a large tract of farmland owned by Magar family. Magar family is the original resident family in the Hadapsar village. Satish Magar is the managing director of the township.
Magarpatta has won accolades at the Sydney World Congress of Metropolis, 2008. The Maharashtra Economic Development Council lists it among the Top 10 success stories of the State.
- EXL Service
- BNY Mellon
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS)
- John Deere
- Crest Premedia Solutions (part of Springer Science+Business Media)
- Principal Financial Group
- Red Hat
- V Construct Pvt Limited
- CompuCom Pvt. Ltd
- SLABS Engineering Pvt. Ltd
- Andaz Apna Apna Company Private Limited
- Magarpatta City community portal
- Magarpatta's success story on Rediff
- Rediff article on Magarpatta
- Magarpatta in the Financial Express