From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magas is the capital of the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia.
Magas may also refer to:
- Magas Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of republic significance of Magas in the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia is incorporated as
- Magas, former name of Zaboli, a city in Iran
- Magās, alternative name of Mazaj, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Magaš, a village in Bojnik Municipality of Serbia
- Magas, nom de guerre of Ali Taziev, the Ingush commander of the Caucasian Front
- Magas of Macedon, a Greek Macedonian nobleman and the father of Berenice I of Egypt
- Magas of Cyrene, grandson of the above, a Greek Macedonian governor and later King of Cyrene
- Magas of Egypt, grandson of Magas of Cyrene
- Ljubomir Magaš (1948–1986), Yugoslav amateur boxer, streetfighter, and gangster
- Magas Airport, an airport in the Republic of Ingushetia, Russia
- Magas (brachiopod), a brachiopod genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.