The Magdalena State (Spanish: Estado del Magdalena) was one of the states of Colombia. Today the area of the former state makes up most of modern-day areas of the departments of Magdalena, Cesar and La Guajira, northern Colombia.
- El Banco Province (capital Aguachica)
- Padilla Province (capital Riohacha)
- Santa Marta Province (capital Santa Marta)
- Tenerife Province (capital Tenerife)
- Valledupar Province (capital Valledupar)
|This Colombia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|