From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magdeburg is the capital city of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
Magdeburg may also refer to:
- Magdeburg Region, a region of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Magdeburg (region), a former region of Saxony-Anhalt
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Magdeburg, a modern Roman Catholic diocese
- Marca Geronis, sometimes called the March of Magdeburg, a very large march (border region) in the tenth century
- Duchy of Magdeburg, a province of Brandenburg-Prussia (1680-1701) and of the Kingdom of Prussia (1701-1807)
- Province of Magdeburg, a province in Nazi Germany from 1944 to 1945
- Magdeburg (Bezirk), a former district (Bezirk) of East Germany
- 55735 Magdeburg, an asteroid
- Magdeburg-class cruiser, a class of German Imperial Navy ships
- SMS Magdeburg, a German First World War light cruiser, and the lead ship of the class
- Magdeburg, a Braunschweig-class corvette in the German navy
- 1. FC Magdeburg, a German football club
- Mechthild of Magdeburg (c. 1207–c. 1282/1294), a medieval mystic
- Adalbert of Magdeburg, a canonised German monk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magdeburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.