Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magdeburg is the capital city of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany.
Magdeburg may also refer to:
- Magdeburg Region, a region of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Magdeburg (region), a former region of Saxony-Anhalt
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Magdeburg, a modern Roman Catholic diocese
- Marca Geronis, sometimes called the March of Magdeburg, a very large march (border region) in the tenth century
- Duchy of Magdeburg, a province of Brandenburg-Prussia (1680-1701) and of the Kingdom of Prussia (1701-1807)
- Province of Magdeburg, a province in Nazi Germany from 1944 to 1945
- Magdeburg (Bezirk), a former district (Bezirk) of East Germany
- 55735 Magdeburg, an asteroid
- Magdeburg-class cruiser, a class of German Imperial Navy ships
- SMS Magdeburg, a German First World War light cruiser, and the lead ship of the class
- Magdeburg, a Braunschweig-class corvette in the German navy
- 1. FC Magdeburg, a German football club
- Mechthild of Magdeburg (c. 1207–c. 1282/1294), a medieval mystic
- Adalbert of Magdeburg, a canonised German monk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magdeburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.