From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magellan may refer to:
- Ferdinand Magellan, a Portuguese explorer who led part of the first expedition around the world
- Magellan (band), a progressive rock band
- Magellan (search engine), a forerunner of the Excite web portal
- Lotus Magellan, a file manager software
- Magellan Aerospace, a Canadian aerospace manufacturer
- Magellan Fund, a mutual fund offered by Fidelity Investments
- Magellan Navigation Inc, a maker of GPS equipment
- Magellan Data and Mapping Strategies, a political polling firm that serves Republican Party candidates and organizations
- Magellan class battleship, a fictional class of battleship in the Gundam universe
- CMA CGM Magellan, a containership
- Ferdinand Magellan (railcar), a former presidential rail car from 1943 until 1958, currently held by the Gold Coast Railroad Museum.
- Magalhães, the Portuguese form of the name
- Magallanes (disambiguation), the Spanish form of the name
- Strait of Magellan
- Magellan (spacecraft), a NASA unmanned space mission to Venus
- Magellan Telescopes at Las Campanas, Chile
- Giant Magellan Telescope in Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magellan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.