Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Magenta or magenta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magenta is a color.
Magenta may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Magenta (comics), a DC Comics character, enemy of the Flash
- Magenta (film)
- Magenta (English band), a folk rock group
- Magenta (Norwegian band), an alternative rock group
- Magenta (Welsh band), a progressive rock group
- Magenta, a character in The Rocky Horror Show
- Magenta, a character from Blue's Clues
- "Magenta" (The Flash), an episode of The Flash
- MAGENTA, a block cipher
- Magenta (Paris RER) rail station
- Magenta Air, a Peruvian airline
- A.S. Magenta, a New Caledonian football team
- Magenta Devine (1957-2019), British TV presenter, journalist and mucosa promoter
- Giovanni Magenta (1565-1635), Italian architect
- Guy Magenta (1927-1967), French composer
- Muriel Magenta, visual artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magenta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.