|Born||August 14, 1978|
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Television||Big Brother 6 (winner)|
Maggie worked her way through college, by working as an Emergency medical technician. After obtaining her Bachelor of Nursing from the University of Massachusetts Boston, she became an RN at Summerlin Hospital in Nevada.
Big Brother 6
In 2005, Maggie was one of fourteen Big Brother 6 contestants. In this, the sixth season of the show, known as the Summer of Secrets, each contestant had a secret partner, that they knew before the show, who would work together on the show. Maggie's secret partner was her friend, Eric Littmann.
On the 80th day, the jury voted and gave Maggie the $500,000 prize in a 4-3 vote against Ivette. She received the votes of Jennifer Vasquez, Rachel Plencner, Howie Gordon, and April Lewis while Ivette received the votes of James Rhine, Beau Beasley, and Janelle Pierzina.
- "Nurses get special training class for hectic ER work", by Jan Hogan, View News. August 20, 2003
- "Maggie Ausburn Bray, A Nurse on Big Brother 6", Reality TV Magazine, July 4, 2005
- "The Winner and The Whiner", EW.com, September 20, 2005
- Maggie Ausburn on Internet Movie Database
- Profile of Maggie Ausburn by CBS for Big Brother
- "Big Brother Winner Tells All" CBS News
|Big Brother U.S. winner
Season 6 (2005)