|Born||Marguerite Kathryn Flecknoe
April 17, 1983
Aurora, Colorado, United States
|Residence||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Occupation||Voice actress, television host and producer, radio personality, actress|
Marguerite Kathryn "Maggie" Flecknoe (born April 17, 1983) is an American television and radio personality, voice actress and actress. She produces and hosts a regular online segment on KIAH-TV (CW affiliate in Houston) called the Online Dish and has also helped with their morning news program. Flecknoe is also known for providing the voice for several characters for ADV Films and Sentai Filmworks/Seraphim Digital. She has also worked as an entertainment, news, and traffic reporter for Radio 740 KTRH and 790 The Sports Animal.
Born in Aurora, Colorado, Flecknoe graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism and Broadcast News, and a minor in Theatre from the University of Colorado at Boulder in May 2005. That summer she started graduate studies at Harvard University and the Moscow Art Theatre School where she earned a Master's degree in theater.
Flecknoe has done a variety of things from appearing in a commercial with Yao Ming, to doing voiceover work for Japanese anime. In 2009, she played the role of "Mrs. Elizabeth Corban" in UpStage Theatre's production of "Catch Me If You Can" at Lambert Hall in the Houston Heights.
- Amnesia - Heroine
- Another - Tomoka Inose (Ep. 7), Additional Voices
- Battle Girls: Time Paradox - Yoshimoto Imagawa
- Best Student Council – Mami Aoki
- Bodacious Space Pirates - Belinda Percy
- Broken Blade – Lee
- Btooom! - Shiki Murasaki
- Campione! - Lucrezia Zora
- Clannad – Yukine Miyazawa
- Comic Party Revolution – Sawada
- Demon King Daimao – Korone
- Devil May Cry: The Animated Series – Cindy
- Dream Eater Merry – Ichima, Nao Horie
- Diabolik Lovers - Yui Komori
- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya - Irisviel von Einzbern
- The Garden of Words - Yukari Yukino
- Ghost Hound – Aya Komagusu,
- Girls und Panzer - Piyotan, Yuuki Utsugi
- Heaven's Memo Pad – Miku Kimura
- Highschool of the Dead – Saya Takagi
- Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere - Kimi Aoi, Naomasa (Season 2)
- ICE – Aoi
- Kamisama Dolls - Kuko Kawahari
- Kanon – Shiori Misaka
- Kiba – Aisha
- Kids on the Slope - Yurika Fukahori
- La storia della Arcana Famiglia - Meriella
- Legends of the Dark King – Isabella
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Campanella
- Log Horizon - Marielle
- Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Shinka Nibutani
- MM! - Yumi Mamiya
- Majestic Prince - Theoria
- Majikoi! – Oh! Samurai Girls – Ami Itagaki, Tsubame Matsunaga
- Medaka Box - Mogana Kikajima
- Momo: The Girl God of Death - Eko Miyazaki (Ep. 5)
- Nakaimo - My Sister is Among Them! - Rinka Kunitachi
- Needless – Aruka Schild, Seto
- Night Raid 1931 – Lili (Ep. 3), Shunyo Akitsuki (Ep. 0), Additional Voices
- Nyan Koi! - Kanako Sumiyoshi
- Pani Poni Dash! – Ichijo
- Penguindrum - Masako Natsume
- Phi Brain: Puzzle of God - Miharu Sakanoue
- Project Blue Earth SOS – Maggie
- Red Garden – Rachel Benning
- Samurai Girls – Hanzo Hattori (credited as Ophelia Cox)[note 1]
- Shattered Angels – Setsuna
- Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan - Amil
- Tokyo Majin – Hinano Oribe, Sera Rikudo
- Tsuritama - Misaki Shimano
- Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Masami Onozawa, Megu
- Un-Go - Kumi Yasuda (Ep. 0)
- Venus Versus Virus – Risa
- The World God Only Knows – Kusunoki Kasuga, Miss Nikido (Seasons 2-3, OVAs), Nora
- Xam'd Lost Memories – Prois Sukakki
Awards and nominations
|2013||2nd Annual Behind the Voice Actors (BTVA) Anime Dub Awards||Best Female Lead Vocal Performance in an Anime Movie/Special||Yukari Yukino (The Garden of Words)||Won|
- The voice actor closing credits for Samurai Girls have joke pseudonyms such as Eileen Dover, Ophelia Cox, and Hasaan Chop.
- "Maggie Flecknoe theatre resume" (PDF). Official website. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Flecknoe, Maggie (2013-05-31). "Maggie Flecknoe". Facebook. Retrieved 2013-09-12.
- Barron, David (2011-05-04). "Two familiar faces are back in the news game". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- Official website
- "Maggie Flecknoe broadcast resume" (PDF). MaggieFlecknoe.com. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- "A Great "Catch" to start the new year"". The Heights (Houston Heights Association) 35 (1): 4. January 2009. Retrieved 2011-12-02.
- "Behind The Voice Actors - BTVA Anime Dub Awards". Behind The Voice Actors. Retrieved 5 May 2015.