(Redirected from Maggie Scott)
Margaret Scott may refer to:
- Maggie Scott, Lady Scott (born 1960), member of the Scottish Faculty of Advocates and Queen's Counsel
- Margaret Scott (author) (1934–2005), Australian author, poet and television personality
- Margaret Scott (dancer) (born 1922), Australian dancer
- Margaret Scott (Salem witch trials) (c. 1615–1692), convicted at the Salem witch trials and hanged
- Margaret Scott (golfer) (1874–1938), British golfer
- Marilyn Waltz (1931–2006), also known as Margaret Scott, American actress and model
- USS Margaret Scott (1861), U.S. Navy Stone Fleet ship
- Maggie Scott, British actress and wife of actor Paul Freeman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Margaret Scott.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.