Magic (trade show)
The Magic Marketplace is a clothing and accessory tradeshow, held twice a year (in February and August) in Las Vegas. Exhibitor categories include designer, contemporary, casual, young men's, and kids' clothing; streetwear, active sporting wear and accessories.
The tradeshow was inaugurated in 1933 by the Men's Apparel Guild in California. At one time it featured only men's clothing and accessories, but has expanded to include ladies' clothing and accessories, and manufacturing services. In 1989 it moved to Las Vegas.
- "CALIFORNIA STYLES OF MEN PREVIEWED; Colorful Fabrics, Bold Patterns With Accent on Synthetics Are Theme of Opening". The New York Times. May 18, 1953. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
.. fall's California stylings for men at the annual fall market week of the Men's Apparel Guild in California and the Boys Apparel Guild in California. ...
- Groves, Martha (November 9, 1987). "California Mart Bursting at the Seams `One-Stop' Apparel Center Puts L.A. on Buyers' Map as More Designers Make It Their Home". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
The prestigious MAGIC (Men's Apparel Guild in California) show, which in September drew 50000 retailers and 3000 men's clothing manufacturers to Los Angeles ...
- Richard N. Velotta. "MAGIC trade show continues to grow as Las Vegas convention staple". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- Advanstar to Acquire Magic International
- Advanstar Sold for $972 Million
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|