Magic carpet (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Magic Carpet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magic carpet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magic carpet is a mythological flying (or "teleporting") rug.
Magic carpet may also refer to:
- Magic Carpet (Aladdin), a silent character featured in the 1992 Disney film Aladdin and its franchise
- Magic Carpet (video game), a 1994 first person shooter game from Bullfrog Productions
- Operation Magic Carpet, a post-World War II U.S. Navy military operation
- Operation Magic Carpet (Yemen), a joint effort by the UK and the U.S. to airlift Yemeni Jews to Israel 1949–1950
- Magic Carpet, a slang term for Malta convoy resupply runs from Alexandria to Malta by British submarines during the Siege of Malta during World War II
- Magic carpet (ski lift), a type of surface lift found at ski areas
- Magic Carpet (band), a UK psych folk musical group
- "Magic Carpet" (song), a song by Billy J. Kramer
- The Magic Carpet, a 1930s pulp magazine originally called Oriental Stories
- An early form of "Extreme Gear" (a type of racing vehicle), in the video game Sonic Riders
- Cessna Experimental Magic Carpet, a light aircraft research project
- IMAX Magic Carpet, a large format film system
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magic carpet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.