Magic circle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Magic Circle)
A magic circle is a ritually defined space in a number of magical traditions.
Magic circle or Magic Circle may also refer to:
Art and other media
- The Magic Circle (Waterhouse painting), a painting by John William Waterhouse.
- The Magic Circle (book), a novel written by Katherine Neville
- The Magic Circle, a novel written by Donna Jo Napoli.
- Magic Circle (album), 2005 album by Wizard
- Magic Circle Music, record label founded by Manowar's bassist Joey DeMaio in 2003
- Magic Circle Festival, music festival founded in 2007 by Joey DeMaio, headlined by Manowar
- Magic Circle Club, television show that aired in Australia on ATV Channel 0 from 1965 to 1967
- Video games
- The Magic Circle (video game), a video game.
- Magic circle (mathematics), arrangement of natural numbers on circles such that the sum of the numbers on each circle and the sum of numbers on diameter are identical
- Magic Circle (law firms), the five or six leading London law firms
- Offshore magic circle, number of law firms practicing in offshore jurisdictions which are considered to be amongst the leaders in the field
- Magic Circle (virtual worlds), membrane enclosing synthetic worlds - a term used in computer game design
- Magic circle (social), a concept used in sociology and psychology
- Den Magiska Cirkeln, a 1930s Swedish criminal/occult organization better known as the Sala gang, led by Sigvard Thurneman
- The Magic Circle, a British organisation dedicated to stage magic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magic circle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.