Magic lantern (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A magic lantern is an early type of image projector, an ancestor of the modern slide projector.
Magic lantern may also refer to:
- Magic Lantern, an alternate version of the comic book hero Green Lantern
- The Magic Lantern, a 1952 novel by Robert Carson satirizing Hollywood
- The Magic Lantern, a 1990 book by Timothy Garton Ash recounting the fall of communism throughout Eastern Europe
- The Punch and Judy Murders, also published under the title The Magic Lantern Murders
- Magic Lantern, a street theater and puppetry group in the 1970s, formed by Taffy Thomas
- Laterna Magika, a Czech theater in Prague which served as the headquarters for the Velvet Revolution reform movement
- Magic Lantern (theater), a theater in Bridgton, Maine, United States.
- Rainbow and Magic Lantern Cinemas, in Canada
- Magic Lantern (firmware), enhancements to Canon digital SLRs
- Magic Lantern (software), FBI keylogging and surveillance software
- Magic Lantern Guides, series of aftermarket in-depth operating manuals for cameras
- Magic Lantern Deployment Contingency, a US Navy laser-based mine hunting system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magic lantern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.