Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Magnesia or magnesia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnesia may refer to:
- Magnesia (regional unit), the southeastern area of Thessaly in central Greece
- Ancient Magnesia, a historical region of Greece with borders differing from the modern regional unit
- Magnesia ad Sipylum, a city of Lydia, now Manisa in Turkey
- Battle of Magnesia, 190 BC, the concluding battle of the Roman–Seleucid War
- Magnesia on the Maeander, an ancient Greek city in Anatolia
- Magnesia Prefecture, a former prefecture of Greece
- Magnesia, a mythical city-state in Plato's Laws
- Magnesian limestone (disambiguation)
- Magnesia alba
- Milk of magnesia, a suspension of magnesium hydroxide
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.