|Look up Magnesia or magnesia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Magnesia may refer to:
- Magnesia (regional unit), the southeastern area of Thessaly in central Greece
- Magnesia ad Sipylum, a city of Lydia, now Manisa in Turkey
- Magnesia on the Maeander, an ancient Greek city in Anatolia
- Magnesia Prefecture, a former prefecture of Greece
- Magnesia, a mythical city-state in Plato's Laws
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnesia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.