From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Magnesium phosphate (Mg(H2PO4)2)
- Dimagnesium phosphate (MgHPO4)
- Magnesium phosphate tribasic (Mg3(PO4)2)
- Amorphous magnesium phosphate
- Babaie, Elham; Lin, Boren; Goel, Vijay K; Bhaduri, Sarit B (2016). "Evaluation of amorphous magnesium phosphate (AMP) based non-exothermic orthopedic cements". Biomedical Materials. 11 (5): 055010. doi:10.1088/1748-6041/11/5/055010. PMID 27716636.
- "Database of Select Committee on GRAS Substances (SCOGS) Reviews". Archived from the original on May 21, 2007. Retrieved 2008-03-22.
- Magnesium phosphate at the US National Library of Medicine Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- B05XA10 (WHO)
|This inorganic compound–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|