|Look up magnet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magnet is an object that has a magnetic field.
Magnet or magnets may also refer to:
- Magnet URI scheme, a scheme for Uniform Resource Identifiers, often used with peer-to-peer networks
- Magnet, Allier, a town in France
- Magnet, California, an unincorporated community in Madera County
- Magnet, Indiana, an unincorporated community in Perry County
- Magnet, Nebraska, a village in the United States
- Magnet, Texas, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Magnet (musician), a Norwegian singer-songwriter
- Magnet (band), a folk band (also known as Lodestone) who recorded the soundtrack for the 1973 film The Wicker Man
- The Magnets, UK a cappella vocal group
- Magnet (album), a 2003 album by Robin Gibb
- Magnets (album), by The Vapors
- "Magnets", a song on that album
- "Magnets" (song), a 2015 song by Disclosure
- "Magnet", a song by Bikini Kill from Pussy Whipped
- "Magnet", a song by Bombay Bicycle Club from I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose
- Magnet (magazine), a music magazine
- Magnet Records, a record label
- The Magnet, an early 20th-century British story paper
- The Magnet Theater, an improv theater in the city of New York
- Magnet Releasing, an independent theatrical films distributor
- Magnet school, specialized public school
- Magnet Kitchens, a kitchen retailer based in the UK and Ireland
- Magnet Trade, a brand belonging to Magnet Kitchens
- MAGNET, an acronym for Maritime Awareness Global Network, a United States Coast Guard intelligence tool
- HMS Magnet, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- USS Magnet, more than one ship of the United States Navy
- Magnet Networks, an internet, video and voice services provider in Ireland and the UK.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.