From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up magnetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term magnetic usually refers to magnetism.
Magnetic may also refer to:
- Magnetic (album), tenth studio album by American rock band Goo Goo Dolls
- Magnetic Band, Estonian metal-rock and jazz-rock band
- Magnetic, album by Terence Blanchard (2013)
- Magnetic Island, island near the city of Townsville, Queensland, Australia
- HMAS Magnetic, previous Royal Australian Navy base at Townsville, Queensland
- The Magnetic Hill, location near Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
- SS Magnetic, passenger tender of the White Star Line
- Magnetic field
- Magnetic pole (disambiguation)
- Death Magnetic, studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica
- CMC Magnetics, optical disc manufacturer
- IEEE Magnetics Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.