Magnetic field (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up magnetic field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A magnetic field is the physical phenomenon produced by moving electric charges and exhibited by ferrous materials.
Magnetic field or magnetic fields may also refer to:
- Earth's magnetic field
- A stellar magnetic field
- The magnetosphere, or magnetic field of a celestial body
- A magnetic field viewing film
- Les Champs Magnétiques (English title: The Magnetic Fields), a 1920 surrealist novel by André Breton
- Les Chants Magnétiques (English title: Magnetic Fields, literally Magnetic Songs), a 1981 album by Jean-Michel Jarre
- The Magnetic Fields, an American indie pop band
- Magnetic Fields (video game developer), a British computer game developer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnetic field.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.