From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magnetic propulsion may refer to:
- Magnetic sail, a proposed method of spacecraft propulsion which would use a magnetic field to deflect solar wind
- Linear synchronous motor, a linear motor that uses synchronized electromagnetic pulses to propel a magnetic "rotor"
- Linear induction motor, a linear motor that uses a linearly moving magnetic field acting on conductors within the field to produce force
- Railgun, an electrically powered electromagnetic projectile launcher
- Maglev, a transport method that uses magnetic levitation to move vehicles without touching the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnetic propulsion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.