From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magnetism may refer to:
- In physics, magnetism is one of the phenomena by which materials exert an attractive or repulsive force on other materials.
- Magnetism (neurological sign), physical sign in neurology
- The Magnetism of the Rod, Victorian pornography
- Animal magnetism, variously sexual attraction, vital force or hypnotism
- Magnetism (album), an album by jazz pianist Matthew Shipp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Magnetism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.